ABOUT ME : |
I'm a french woman of 27 y-o, married, who loves LARP's games and who's playing paper's RPG since 8 years now, and on computer since more far than I can count.
I've started working with leather in april 2012 and made all of the armors, drawing, design and costume that you can see here. I'm a self taught artist, not only for leatherwork but for anything you'll see here
UNDER COPYRIGHT, All rights reserved, do not make copy of my work.
If my work inspire you, I've got not prob with that, but inspiration stay inspiration, build your own stuff far from the original that inspire you (Copying some part, pieces, color scheme etc insn't taking inspiration and I DO NOT ALLOW IT)
Request (by sending a note) ===> Open for now.
Infos about Prices ====> send me a note for a specific question, or read below .
- I can take a commission even if I usually don't do it. But if your project inspire me, I can think about it
- Exept for professionnal (pub, movies, etc), I usually DO NOT take commissions from USA or country outside France (and the country close to France). I'm french so it'll be really complicated to make something really "on measurment" for people living too far. If you aren't looking for something who fits you like underwear, it might be possible, it'll be on measurments but not molded on you, so good fitting but not as good as if I was able to mold directly on you.
- About prices, please, be serious and think before asking me for commissions about high grade complete armors with huge amount of details ...... Armors verry detailed who needs 3 months and more of work don't come for less than a price with 3 zeros. You wouldn't go to work 3 or 4 or 6 months, 8 to 10 hours a day, for a 500$ at the end, it's the same thing for me, and I have to add the price for needed materials too, and leather IS expensive.
- Yes, I'm not cheap, that's a fact. But I can make armors or armor piece for less money, I'll spend less time and it'll be less detailed, that's all. That won't mean it'll be ugly, far from that, just less carved and detailed, like my Warrior Female Armor (red and black).
I do not sale any of my work, if one of them whould be for sale one day, it'll be specified in the tittle and in it's description.
- I'm totally open to any collaboration who can bring me something or bring something to my work. Feel free to contact me by note or by my Facebook page.
- I do not teach or share my knowledges about leatherwork.
- I can't provide any of my armors for models or professionnal models because all of them were made on measurments and can only be wear by the owner.
- Collaboration with photographer for my armors might be possible, but not with an external model for the moment, sorry.
- I'm planning to make regular sized armors in the future to be able to do this type of collaboration with models, and maybe put them for sale after.
INFOS ABOUT MY PAGE AND GALLERY :
Everything here is my own personnal design and craft, it take time to do it so do not make copy or take inspiration from my work.
Nothing here is for sale.
Each pieces is unique and will not be replicate, as I promise to my friends or my customers, or because it's my own personnal armor or my husband's one, so please don't make copy, use it, photomanipulation or take inspiration from my pics.
If you wanna use a picture for photomanipulation or similar, ask me first by "note" please.