ABOUT ME : |
I'm a french woman of 28 y-o who loves LARP's games and who's playing paper's RPG since 10 years now, and on computer since more far than I can count.
I've started working with leather in april 2012 and made all of the armors, drawing, design and costume that you can see here. I'm a self taught artist, not only for leatherwork but for anything you'll see here (clothes, props, make up, hairstyle and of course, armor) who aren't already credited to the artist or compagny who made them if it's not from me
UNDER COPYRIGHT, All rights reserved, do not make copy of my work.
If my work inspire you, I've got no prob with that, but inspiration must stay inspiration, build your own stuff far from the original that inspire you (Copying some part, pieces, color scheme etc isn't taking inspiration and I DO NOT ALLOW IT)
COMMISSIONS / ORDERS :
Request (by email or sending a note here) ===> Open for now : firstname.lastname@example.org
Infos about Prices ====> send me a note or a mail for a specific question, or read below .
- YES, I can take a commission send me a note for more informations.
- Non French or close to France custommers ======> Exept for professionnal (pub, movies, etc), I usually do not take commissions from USA or country outside France (and the country close to France). I'm french so it'll be really complicated to make something really "on measurment" for people living too far. BUT If you aren't looking for something who fits you like underwear, it might be possible, it'll be on measurments but not molded on you, so good fitting but not as good as if I was able to mold directly on you.
- About prices, please, be serious and think before asking me for commissions about high grade complete armors with huge amount of details ...... Armors who are verry detailed and who needs several months of work won't come for less than a price with 3 zeros. You wouldn't go to work 3 or 4 or 6 months, 8 to 10 hours a day, for a 500$ at the end, it's the same thing for me
- So Yes, I'm not cheap, that's a fact. But I can make armors or armor piece for less money, I'll spend less time and it'll be less detailed, that's all. That won't mean it'll be ugly, far from that, just less carved and detailed, like my Warrior Female Armor (red and black).
I do not sale my work, I take commission. BUT if one of them whould be for sale one day, it'll be specified in the tittle and in it's description
OR go check the for sale section of my website www.oniriumstudios.com
- I'm totally open to any collaboration who can bring me something or bring something to my work. Feel free to contact me by note or by my Facebook page.
- I do not teach or share my knowledges about leatherwork.
- I can't provide, send, sell any of my armors for models or professionnal models in order to be shoot in a photoshoot session, because all of them were made on measurments and can only be wear by the owner.
- Collaboration with photographer for my armors might be possible, but not with an external model for the moment, sorry.
- I'm planning to make regular sized armors in the future to be able to do this type of collaboration with models, and maybe put them for sale after.
INFOS ABOUT MY PAGE AND GALLERY :
Everything here is my own personnal design and craft, it take time to do it and all is under copyright. You're not allowed to use it, modify it or anything else. If you wanna use a picture for photomanipulation or similar, ask me first by "note" please.
Nothing here is for sale, except if it's specified.
Each pieces is unique and will not be replicated.