ABOUT ME :
I'm a french woman of 27 y-o, married, who loves LARP's games and who's playing paper's RPG since 8 years now, and on computer since more far than I can count.
I've started working with leather in april 2012 and made all of the armors, drawing, design and costume that you can see here. I'm a self taught artist, not only for leatherwork but for anything you'll see here
I hope you'll like what you'll see on my gallery !
All rights reserved, do not make copy or take inspiration from my work.
COMMISSIONS : Request (by sending a note) ===> CLOSED because I'm building my Professionnal book for movie's industry (hope and dream ^^).
- I can take a commission, but I usually don't do it. But if your project inspire me, I can think about it
- I usually do not take commissions from USA or country outside France and the country close to France. I'm french so it'll be really complicated to make something really "on measurment" for people living too far.
I do not sale any of my work, if one of them whould be for sale one day, it'll be specified in the tittle and in it's description.
- I'm totally open to any collaboration who can bring me something or bring something to my work. Feel free to contact me by note or by my Facebook page.
- I can't provide any of my armors for models or professionnal models because all of them was made on measurments and can only be wear by is owner.
- Collaboration with photographer for my armors might be possible, but not with an external model for the moment, sorry.
- I'm planning to make regular sized armors in the future to be able to do this type of collaboration with models, and maybe put them for sale after.
INFOS ABOUT MY PAGE AND GALLERY :
Everything here is my own personnal design and craft, it take time to do it so do not make copy or take inspiration from my work.
Nothing here is for sale.
Each pieces is unique and will not be replicate, as I promise to my friends or my customers, or because it's my own personnal armor or my husband's one, so please don't make copy, use it, photomanipulation or take inspiration from my pics.
If you wanna use a picture for photomanipulation or similar, ask me first by "note" please.